Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

Closure.

We closed!!! MLW and I own a house.  She's kinda ugly right now, but her bones are rockstars. Apologies for poor photo quality yet again. I'm too excited to really edit these bad boys also it was raining. So, without further adieu here she is:


 Oh Hey House, Hey!

Front porch.

 Front door.

 Entry...

 The hallway.

 Huuuuge living and dinning!

 Our somewhat leaning screen porch and deck.

 Font half of kitchen..

And the other half. It's big.

Man Cave door, previously had a doggie door, which if you read the last post I was pumped about. However, I had forgotten that part of our repair addendum required a new side door. Woops. Somewhat tragic moment when I realized we had lost it. I think adding a new doggie door will be pretty high on our list of things to do. 

Side entry porch. Its so small and cute and adorable! 

More of the side.

Man world. 

Awesome closet doors throughout house.

Guest Bath.


 Guest room A.

 Guest room B. (wow that photo turned out dark. Bad Betsy, Bad!)

 Master bedroom. I guess MLW can start putting his clothes in a closet in our room again...sigh


 And the master bath!

 So that her folks. Love her? Me too!
Also this is my first post going "live." Blog, artsy and generally talented friends, I need your help! I know my blog currently looks lame. Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Love ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment