Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Tile

You watched, you waited, you got instagram sneak peaks, and now I present: the kitchen. 


What's up tile!?!


I'm obsessed with this pretty faucet and so glad we kept the original cast iron sink.


I took this little shot to give ya'll an idea of all the colors and how they play off each other.  I do need to touch up the paint on some of the cabinets after this. Tiling was by far the roughest we have been on the paint and marble.


So looking the other way, with a strategically placed corgi dog.


I guess I could have styled the side of the fridge up a little more. But who cares when the kitchen is so pretty.









I'm somewhat at a loss for words and truly can't believe it turned out as well as it did. We had my Dad over for dinner and Chefhusband whipped up something incredibly delicious.  Ernie is also thrilled with the results.


I also commissioned Flower Shop Charleston which is just around the corner to make a new garland for over the door and Lily did such a good job! She has an entire wall of dried flower crowns and I wanted to take them all home. If I could wear a flower crown everyday,  I would.

Next up, the porch!
Betsy

No comments:

Post a Comment