Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Weeks 2-3 in Photos

Like I said, we've been painting a lot. My terrific mother in law came down one Sunday and really helped us knock it out. It was amazing what painting the trim did to make the whole place feel clean! My sis in law and her man also came down and helped finish the second coat in the master which was a huge help!  So here is week 2 and 3 in photos.


Week 2 is just a bunch of stuff thrown in a room and Elmer's Glue covered walls. You can see the living room and master painted in the 3rd row. I was beyond joyed to start painting with color, although the KILZ effectively killed the smokey the bear smell! {hooray for small victories} In the top right photo I decided to spray paint the return air grill. I felt a little bit like Dexter tapping off his kill area. eek. 


Week 3 was much more fun. The movers moved all our large items in and it began to feel like a home. New appliances also made an appearance.  I sold the last fridge on craigslist after I opened it and felt like Puff the magic dragon had been living in there. I also got to start my favorite part of home ownership, layering pieces and styling. It is by no means complete but we are definitely heading in a better direction! 

Love ya'll! 

No comments:

Post a Comment