Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Chipping Campden

So I recently returned from a beyond wonderful London trip with three of my best friends since middle school. We. had. a. blast. Also, we walked a ton! I broke every tourist rule I have and was wearing my tennies and tom's without shame by the end of it all. My friend Hayley, also noted that I cared less and less about how my hair looked as the trip went on, which was 100% true. We were hustling, and it's just hard to take in that much culture and look cute. For real.


My absolute favorite part of the trip where the few days we spent in Chipping Campden. It is the small perfectly adorable town in the country side. I can't even describe how picturesque it all was. My new life goal is to by a B&B with a barn in the back there. MLW can run the breakfast part and I'll keep it furnished and run trail rides. Also the corgi's would be in their native habitat so it would all be perfect! (speaking of corgis, I only saw one the whole time I was there. Maybe I stalked it...)
Part of being in the English country side is walking around, which we did. 5 miles up and down hills to a nearby town, Broadway. The walk was stunning, but Hayley and I ended up taxi-ing back. Major kudos to Laura and Liz (my other homegirls) for making the 10 mile round trek!

Hayley and Laura checking the map. 

Walking through fields and checking out the view. 

Home in Broadway. 

Back ends. heh. 

I'm excited to share a few more London photos with ya'll next time, but then I promise to give an update on the house. Big changes around here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment