Pages

Friday, November 22, 2013

Small updates make me happy

Here's a few small updates I've made over the past few weeks. Just a couple of small tweaks that have made me super happy!


As promised here are some better (hopefully?) pictures of the hall lights. Aren't they pretty? It makes the whole hall feel fresher and new. Now if I could only get the art of the floors and onto the walls. 


And the lights are ready for their closeup. 


Coral towels and a fun little tray in the bathroom. I was a little afraid of the coral but now I'm totally digging it. The nice thing about the wallpaper is that it has so many color choices, I can easily switch up the accents depending on season or how I feel.


Hey Ya'll! Loving this super cute little entry sign by Stephanie Creekmur . Love the sign, love everything. 

Hope ya'll like all these little updates. Sometimes I have to take baby steps so the bigger projects don't overwhelm me. Its all in the details! 


No comments:

Post a Comment