Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Dining Room Light Challenge

A while ago I challenged ya'll to help me pick a light for over our kitchen sink on Facebook and Instagram. Your input was a huge help,  so I think we are all ready for another round of "Which light do you like best? Dining Room Edition" 

Option 1: 




This is the original light fixture from my inspiration post. I still really like it but, it is an etsy  light and I do have some funky wiring. I have concerns about safety with this bad boy. 

Option 2: 


So obviously I would spray paint this gold, and add different light bulbs like the photo below. Round and white. The light is from Lowes, and the price point is pretty great. If I don't end up doing this someone should totally steal the idea and go for it. I'm even tempted to pitch this idea as a fixture in BBJ 2.0.


Option 3:


I sorta love this. Anthro, you done good! Its just weird enough to make a statement but the wiry-ness keeps it from looking too heavy. I also like the iron look because it brings a little bit of industrial back into the room. I've gone very glam lately... 
So here is where you guys come in...VOTE! Leave a comment, text me, Facebook me, I need your help!!! 
Ya'll are the best!
Betsy 

No comments:

Post a Comment