Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Lamps

I seem to like lamps in the month of November. Must be because it starts to get dark so early. I hate the dark. It just makes me sad.


I had one pretty epic night of moving lamps all over the house, but in the end I'm pretty pleased where everything ended up. This Target light is the bomb.com. It was a pain to track down, but I'm so glad I did. Darn you Emily Henderson for planting the bug that made me want it so bad. {but really Thank you, I love it so!}


Ya'll really haven't been back in the dining room in a while, but here is my epic craigslist find. This table made me totally re- visualize the dining room. I'm liking this lamp here for now, but this is the only one I'm not 100% sold on. Also there is no plug on the wall I need so I will be converting whatever lamp ends up staying here to a battery pack. I'm just going to sit on this one for a while until it feels really really right.


Turtle! I had this lamp in the dining room, but it felt to large for the space. Move it into Guest room 2 and I'm feelin' it.


This lamp is incredibly hard to photograph because of the gold shade. It looks really nice in person, but in photos it is baddd. 


Other nightstand. I'm still loving this ikea hack I did last winter! The fate of the black lampshade is still to be determined. I also just realized all of these lamps are from Target. What can I say, they make a good lamp!


Okay here is where things get really good. New nightstand!!! I sold the small rust one and moved the wood one to the other side of the bed. I love this West Elm creation. Thanks Mom! 


I. Love. It.


Oh Hey Mabs!

She loves the new nightstand too! 

Love,
Betsy 


No comments:

Post a Comment