Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

ECW

1. Name: Elizabeth Cole Watts, but I only respond to Betsy

2. Favorite color: Anything "dusty" I like colors that are a little muted and change depending on the light, but if I had to pick something it would be in the seafoam, mint, palladian blue family. Oh, and gold. I love gold!

3: Favorite Food: Mexican, Cheese

4. Least Favorite Food: Anything that lives in the water.

5. Best Vacation: Our honeymoon. And the girls trip to London last summer!

6. Something you want to learn: To have more patience, to sew, and to get an interior design degree

7. Secret Skill: errr, I don't think I have one?

8. Least favorite thing about 5054: My panic level over the house falling down and going boom. No landlord here to bail us out.

9. Favorite thing about 5054: That it is ours and each design choice can be 100% about what we want!

10. Place you want to visit: Send me back to Europe!

11. Favorite season: Fall

12. Do you feel like a "adult": Nope, I feel like I'm 16 playing house.

13. Spirit animal: Bear.

14. 3 things you want to do before you turn 30: Visit Hogwarts, Get MLW to Europe, Finish the kitchen {really, I have zero desire to tile so this could take a while}

15. Favorite thing to make: Does putting new furniture together count? Or styling up a room?

16. Do you believe in ghosts: Absolutely!

17. Favorite movie as a tot: Oklahoma

18. Why corgis: I saw a corg do a  full front roll from a run for no reason other than the pure joy of it at a horse show. And I said "that is the dog for me!"

19. Favorite item in your closet: My wedding gown.

20. MLW's favorite thing about you: That I'm a hopeless goofball?


1 comment:

  1. I love this post! So cute. Omg corgies doing rolls at horse shows. Yes please. Also, we should do another girls' trip soon! Say, to South America perhaps?? Flights are cheap from Myrtle Beach...

    ReplyDelete