Pages

Monday, July 7, 2014

Kitchen Two and Three Fourths

True to form, the I'm giving you an update where the kitchen is almost done. I just get too excited and want to share!

Side one and two -DONE! Side three? Lowers, done minus two doors {sounds familiar right?} Uppers- painted but missing doors.

Lets take a look around, shall we?


So I moved the rug back in while MLW was still asleep. I love it, jury is out on how he will feel. But doesn't it look so pretty!!!


Side 2 in all her tuxedo, and white and marble and butcher block majesty. My Dad came over and helped make the cut on the butcher block and we got it on the first try. Thank goodness the men in my life are good at math. 


Isn't she lovely? Isn't she wonderful? The added butcher block is a great work space. It is nice to have a countertop that we don't have to "baby" as much as the marble.


Ya'll have seen this side before, but look all the doors are on and closed. I had to go back and make some adjustments and add magnets to keep everything closed tight.


 We haven't seen the chalkboard wall in a wall so I wanted to give ya'll an image looking back that way too.


And finally the "egg" or side three. Lowers complete minus two doors. Uppers painted and patiently awaiting their glass fronts.

I can't wait to give ya'll one more post with all the doors done before we press on for tile {which might take us a while}.


Love,
Betsy

No comments:

Post a Comment