Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

London

As promised here is the second London installment. I want to share everything, but I also don't want to make this a snooze fest, so here are my favorites.
Also, can we talk about how the Brits know how to do a good door. I mean really! Their doors and hardware are just so much prettier than ours. Also I would love to get a door with a door knob in the middle. I love it and want one. Would it look good on my 50's ranch, maybe not. But frankly my dear, I don't give a d*&n!
High gloss paint, door knockers, odd shapes and sizes. Door perfection.

The three amigos.  

There are two things you should know about this photo. Hayley likes to climb trees and you can legally drink in parks in London.  

The Roman baths in Bath. 

Liz selecting mushrooms in Burroughs Market.
Tea at the Orangery at Kensington Palace. 

Just a lovely little side street. 
The V&A mesuem. London's hipster museum. 

If I ever move to London, I will live on this street. The end had the mews (stables) for Hyde Park. Unreal. 

Pssst: Society Social is now at Charleston Revision's which is right in my old hood of the Old Village in Mount P. My next day off is totally planned as I have been pinning over this headboard for months! I was dreading paying shipping on it and now I can just go load it up in the back of the old Sante Fe!

1 comment:

  1. Looks so fun Betsy! Love seeing the pictures of the doors - I am a bit door obsessed too!!

    ReplyDelete