Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The "Done" List

I've made a few promises for finished project updates and I'm here to report, they are finished!
-DIY x-benches
-Guest Bath
-Den side of the man room
-Guest room 1
And as I'm writing this another major home update is happening right above my head. Yep, I'm getting a new roof. Not really decorating fun, but still completely necessary, and another item I can check off my finished list.
First up, the x bench(s):


They are finished and I'm oh so happy. So is Ernie, they are his personal jump up on the bed benches. Now if I could only find a bedskirt and finish the headboard and we would be cookin'. 


Guest Bath,? Oh yeah! I still need to add a few nicknacks on the shelf above the sink, but overall it is done! (Don't you love the bath mat? Its from h&m and cost like $6-crazy)


I had to give ya'll a close up of the hedgehog print. I found it in a little town Broadway while on my UK adventure. Every bathroom needs a woodland creature or two. 


The complete Den side of the man room. A few more lights needed, but its a functioning room! 


I know I already did a post on the guest room, but a complete list is a complete list. 

And there you have it. I'm planning on giving ya'll a full house tour later this week to see some rooms that are half done, and no way near done. The house overall has come a long way though. It feels pretty good to see that sweat equity paying off! 



1 comment:

  1. It feels so good to make a list and accomplish those tasks! Im working on mine too!

    ReplyDelete